Friday, April 17, 2015

Kaytel Corn: *Type* Writers


Kaytel Corn:
Chapter One
Part of the HerStory of Myspace

A FREE Blo-ga about my silly online life!

Key Idea:
Typewriters
Machines



Computer
A machine with a computer programmer

In my mind, the computer seems like a machine that evolve'da from typewriters...
A computer offers users greater usability. Link'da computers seem like a electronic intellectual pool, which should be greater than the intellectual contributions of 1 person.

I have asked myself...if computers are part of technological (machine) evolution...then why do I feel like Big Brother is watching me with a mechanical eye when I type online?

When I first joined Myspace online, I had little idea as tuh what I was after...or tuh whom I was seeking.

Myspace was the first social-network I joined, along with thousands of other computer users.
Myspace offered free membership, and if you joined, you automatically gained 1 friend called Tom.

Without 'regulators,' does society become like a prison...with prisoners (battle'n for 'rights') and bullies acting like the prison guards or tormentors?
What happens when 'sterile' celebrities impersonate or replace adults who function like social regulators?

Celebrity COPS...who don't like kids?

In my mind, regulators are needed online.

Being connected tuh a 'computer collective' can be dangerous, especially for a intellectual concern'da with future intellectual properties, a advantage tuh joining a computer network is in theory, the greater ability tuh socialize with people who share similar interests.

Start with Kaytel Corn: Kaytel Corn: Myspace

Link:
CelebrityPower From Deviant Ai

A main Blogger-blog: Fan79518 Chanel On Yu-Tu-Bah: The Official Blog
Link: Fan79518 Chanel on Blogger!

(Second) Link: http://www.fan79518devianta.blogspot.com



-------------------------------------------------- LonelyWomanOnlineTribute...
 Please follow copyright guides.


He Is A Poet Of Wings

A Rose is red.
Are blue-bells blue?
True love can never die?
Yet I,
may soar, like the poet I write tuh!








No comments:

Post a Comment